2014.23 Newsletter 14th / 15th June, 2014
HOLY FAMILY PARISH KILL-O-THE-GRANGE
Newsletter 14th / 15th June, 2014
The Most Holy Trinity
Letters of sincere thanks have been received for your recent donations:
1. The St Vincent d2 Paul Sunshine Holiday Fund €1,470.65
2. Clonkeen College fund world support Group €780.60
3. St Vincent de Paul Clothing Appeal
4. Holy Rosary Missionaries €1,600
GLENDALOUGH PILGRIMAGE will take place on Saturday 28th June.
Please leave your name in the Parish Office on or before 21st June, 2014.
Only 3 places left.
Price €30 Lunch included; €20 without lunch
The monthly collection for ST VINCENT De PAUL will take place this weekend 14th / 15th June. Please give as generously as you can. Please note any parishioner needing to contact the local SVP Conference should ring the conference help line on 087-0981059.
REST IN PEACE Your prayers are requested for the soul of
recently deceased and also for the soul of the following whose anniversary occurs about this time:
MAY THEIR SOULS AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED THROUGH THE MERCY OF GOD REST IN PEACE. AMEN.
June Masses will be celebrated for the following during the coming week
Bridget & John Hanly & Josie Cullen
Dr Jimmy Cummins & Deceased members of the Killelea & Cummins families
Una Gibbons (Months Mind)
9.00 am Fr James Stack
May & Philip Lynch & Bridget Corr
Freda Cusack (Months Mind) & Conn Cusack
Bessie Jordan & Colm Hogan (Recently deceased)
Mon 16 to Fri 20 inclusive No 7PM MASS
300 Club Draw - Week 2 - 16/6/2014
1. Dominick Loughlin (9) € 100
2. Barry Gunning (263) € 50
3. Mary Sellars (123) € 30
4. Willie Swan (44) € 2
Pope Francis on Twitter
- I wish everyone a wonderful World Cup, played in a spirit of true fraternity
- Let us pray for all victims of sexual violence and those working to end this crime
- May we never talk about others behind their backs, but speak to them openly about what we think
- I ask all people of good will to join me in praying for peace in the Middle East
- Like the Good Samaritan may we not be ashamed of touching the wounds of those who suffer, but try to heal them with concrete act of love.
The 41st Annual Dun Laoghaire Organ Concert Series at St Michael's Church will begin on Sunday 8 June at 8pm with a concert given by New Dublin Voices. The series runs for 14 weeks until 7 September every Sunday and will feature players from Ireland, UK, USA and South Korea. For further details http://www.dunlaoghaireorganconcerts.ie